Vettakollen Up - a hike with a view.. and waffles
This is a beautiful walk up to one of Oslo's nicest viewpoints. You get to explore Oslo as a real Norwegian - out in nature, surrounded by nature and fresh air. We want to provide you with a feel good experience where you get to use your body and enjoy some healthy exercise. The walk is around 7 kilometer with an altitude gain of approximately 250 meters. If you have trouble with your knees or hips this hike might not be for you, but besides that this trip should be suitable for most people. Oh, and let's not forget about the waffles! Freshly made Norwegian waffles served with jam or brown cheese will be a mouthwatering reward at top of the mountain. Let's hike, have fun and explore the Norwegian woods together.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sognsvann Lake, Oslo 0863 Norway
A beautiful lake which is one of the most popular areas to start and finish your hike in Oslo.
Pass By: Oslomarka, Oslo Ost Frognerseteren, Oslo 687 Norway
We'll walk through the woods surrounding Oslo leading up to the viewpoint at Vettakollen.
Stop At: Vettakollen, Oslo Municipality, Norway
When reaching the top of Vettakollen we will have a well deserved break to enjoy the view and enjoy some delicious waffles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Løkka Farm, Sognsveien 250, 0863 Oslo, Norway
2: Majorstuen, Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not for people with bad hips or knees.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.