Vesuvius and Pompeii Tour
A tour to discover the historical wonders of the famous archaeological site of Pompei among the remains of the ancient Roman civilization buried by the eruption of Vesuvius. A fascinating trip full of surprises through the necropolis between monuments, temples, thermal baths and much more. Still on your vespa you’ll reach the top of the great crater and admire the gulf of Naples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Entry to the archaeological sites included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch break at tipical restaurant (not included in price)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rent Vespa Sprint Srl - Vespa Enjoy - Vespa tours and rental in Naples, Via Santa Lucia, 32, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.