Vesuvio full wine immersion close to Naples
Solid roots, as the ungrafted vines of our vineyards, are the basis of the integrity and the authenticity of our wines.
A warm and safe sip, as that place where everyone wants to come back everyday.
Casa Setaro is located in Trecase, province of Naples, inside the Vesuvius National Park, that today is a Biosphere
Reserve and, since 1995, site of UNESCO. On volcanic soils at different altitude and exposure, Twelve hectares of vineyards are organically cultivated with native varieties of ungrafted vines: Aglianico, Falanghina, Piedirosso and a rare and precious vine that grows only here, the Caprettone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Greetings at the winery by the wine hospitality manager
- Vineyard and winery tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting of 5 wines
- Lunch - Lunch with 5 dishes
What's excluded :
If you want to completely immerse yourself in the gastronomic world of this volcanic territory, a treasure trove of history, art, archeology and culinary peculiarities, you can choose this tasty experience: the tasting includes the selection of five wines, from rosé to reds, combined with ve Neapolitan dishes. During the tasting we will explain our sustainable approach: at Casa Setaro, from the vineyard to the cellar, the production process is focused on respecting the production area and preserving the natural characteristics of our native grapes.
The experience continues in the wine cellar, dug out of the lava stone of the last great eruption of Vesuvius, where the vinication and fermentation process in the large steel vats, the maturation obtained in large French oak barrels for the Riserva wine and the amphora will be illustrated.
Departure Point :Casa Setaro Winery, Via Bosco del Monaco, 34, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
Departure Time :11/11/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.