Vespa Tuscany Wine Experience
Your tour consists of the use of our vintage 1980's Vespa Scooters and exclusive use of the grounds and facilities of the Hotel Villa la Cappella. While on your tour, you will sample some of the finest Pecorino cheese along with panoramic views of Tuscany. This is followed by an authentic, freshly prepared regional lunch at Villa La Cappella Hotel. After lunch we head back out on our vintage Vespas for an exclusive tour of the Chianti winery and vineyard.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch and exclusive use of the grounds and facilities of the Hotel Villa la Cappella
- Hire of Vintage Vespa
- Helmet Hire
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tour of Chianti winery and vineyard
What's excluded :
- Vespa Tours of Tuscany are offering our guests the experience of travelling through some of the most amazing landscape in the whole of the Chianti region of Tuscany. We have designed an exclusive programme for a maximum of 8 people using our vintage Vespa motorcycles that will take you through some beautiful locations.
As part of your tour, you will then get to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, woodlands and grounds & if you would like to cool down, spend some time in the heated swimming pool & sauna at the Villa La Cappella hotel.
After you enjoy some locally produced different foods & wines from the region for your lunch, the tour will then take you to enjoy the experience of some tasting of the best wines the region has to offer at a locally Chianti Winery, where we will finish the day before we are for your transfer back to Florence.
9am - Arrive at the meeting point at Londra Hotel in central Florence.
9:30am - Transfer to Villa La Cappella Hotel.
10am - Safety briefing and Vespa Motorcycle orientation.
11am - The tour will begin
12noon - A short stop to sample some Pecorino cheese tasting & Photographic beauty stop.
12:30 - The Vespa Motorcycle tour will continue.
1:30pm - Authentic freshly prepared regional lunch at Villa La Cappella Hotel.
2:30pm - Spend time in the grounds of the hotel and enjoy the heated pool and Sauna.
4pm - Tour of Chianti winery and vineyard
5pm - Transfer back to Florence train station.
Departure Point :
Arrive at the meeting point at Londra Hotel in central Florence.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.