Vespa Tour Hanoi Backstreet
AM 08:30 - 11:30
PM: 13:30 - 16:30
We don't sell just a tour. We sell the satisfaction.
03 hours excursion, we customize the unique itinerary that explores places where normal tourists rarely set foot and are not to be found on any travel websites. It's really worthwhile to see the real life and the hidden gems of Hanoi. Sitting on the pillion of one of our vintage Vespas , you experience the daily backstreet life of Hoa Binh Flea Market, the train street of Hanoi, Kham Thien & B52 lake - located in a deep alley, the mosaic mural street and Long Bien bridge. (Tour highlights: Vintage Vespa, Backstreet Hanoi)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vespa & Experience Drivers
- Helmet & Face mask
- Pick Up & Drop Off At Hotel
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee & Beer During The Tour
- Rain Poncho If Need
- English Speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Ba Trung Temple, 12 Huong Vien Street, Dong Nhan Ward, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Hoa Binh or flea market is a famous second-hand market in the capital city. It was formed in the 1954-1955 period and located at the end of the Hue Street lying along other streets including Thinh Yen, Dong Nhan, Tran Cao Van and Chua Vua. It sells many kinds of second hand products at different prices between VND5,000-10,000 at lowest levels or even up to millions of VND.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Train Street, Alley 224 Le Duan Kham Thien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hop on your Vespa to see the train street. Running through these narrow residential streets is a railway track that is still in use and twice a day a speeding train passes through, brushing past the shop fronts and houses. The residents know when the train is coming and minutes before its arrival they move their market stalls, playing children and shop displays away from the track, continuing on as normal when the train has passed through. Your guide will time your arrival to witness this incredible event.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Huu Tiep Lake and the Downed B-52, 55 Hoang Hoa Tham Ngoc Ho, Ba Dinh, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Riding to sites related to the December 1972 bombing of Hanoi: Kham Thien street and the B52 lake to see the body of US aircraft.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phung Hung Mural Street, Phung Hung Street Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The murals on Phung Hung street highlight fine traditional and cultural values of thousand-year-old Hanoi. The paintings depict memories of Hanoi and old features that still linger in Hanoians’ minds: Hang Ma street during the Mid-Autumn festival, the Trang Tien Department Store, a street corner in the Old Quarter with street vendors and a schoolgirl on her way to school.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
The bridge was built in 1899-1902 by the architects Daydé & Pillé of Paris, and opened in 1903.Before North Vietnam's independence in 1954, it was called Paul-Doumer Bridge, named after Paul Doumer - The Governor-General of French Indochina and then French president.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :2 Nhà Thờ, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.