Vespa Scooter Tour "Off the beaten path Local Villages " 3-hour scooter tour
This truly unique 3-hour scooter tour will give you a glimpse into the local village way of living, it is a fun and exciting way to explore unspoilt villages unchanged in time and untouched by mass tourism.
As soon as you arrive at our office you will meet your tour escort and choose your helmets. Not long after that, you will ride away from the busy Corfu town.
On our Vespa ScooterTour, you will discover 5 traditional villages in the Corfiot countryside one by one. You will stop at panoramic lookout points, and get access to narrow streets inaccessible to other vehicles. At one of these villages, you will enjoy a greek coffee at a traditional Kafenion (cafe).
per adult from
What's included :
- 125cc Vespa® gts ABS Touring
- Helmets Vespa®
- Vespa® top case with backrest cushion for the passenger
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee and non-alcoholic drinks
- Tour escort
- All Fees and Taxes
- THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pelekas, Pelekas, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Pelekas is a traditional inland Greek village with its churches, its streets and its charm still far from massive tourism.
This village rises on a 270 metres hill. On the top of the hill, we will visit Kaiser's Trone, a lookout point above the village of Pelekas where you will enjoy 360-degree views of Corfu.
Stop At: Kaiser's Throne, Pelekas Greece
On the highest spot of Pelekas Village, on a huge cliff, there is a monument called Kaiser’s Throne, a name given from the German Emperor Wilhelm the Second, who used to observe Corfu’s natural beauty every time he wished to escape from his routine. The unique panoramic view will definitely stay vivid in your minds.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sinarades, Sinarades, Corfu, Ionian Islands
During our ride through Sinarades village you will enjoy seeing all the features of the local architecture of the Corfiot countryside: stone houses, roof tiles in the color of ochre of Byzantine type, small doors with embossed marbles, exterior, stone stairways, which end up to a veranda, the so-called «bonjo» and of course, the arches on the ground floor of the houses. Another distinctive characteristic in the architecture of Sinarades is the very dense layout of the houses which were stuck one to the other.
Stop At: Kouramades 490 84, Greece
Kouramades is a small, traditional village in the inland of the island between the villages Kastellanoi, Kalafationes and Sinarades. Riding through Kouramades you will see many old mansions of the Corfiot countryside, decorated with palm trees and bougainvillaeas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kalafationes, Kalafationes, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Kalafationes village is situated on a hill, among a dense olive grove and a virgin forest with chestnut trees. The village has been historically registered as one of the villages which endured great destruction and looting from the invasion of Barbarossa on the island in 1573. Here we will visit a "kafeneion" (traditional village cafe) where you will enjoy a greek coffee or a refreshment.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Varipatades 490 84, Greece
Ride through Varipatades, one of the most beautiful villages of the Corfiot countryside. It is characterized as a preserved settlement, built on the slopes of a hill, its top filled with olive and cedar trees. The village is surrounded by the famous Corfiot olive grove. It is a truly unique village, with no tasteless structures or buildings altering its traditional character.
Pass By: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Corfu Old Town driving trough the Old town
Departure Point :Corfu Vespa Tours & Rental, Ioannou Theotoki 67, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age of driver 18.
- Driving license requirements for the scooter driver: European Driving License: A, A1, A2. International Driving License: A, A1
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Previous experience driving scooters/motorcycles is mandatory for the scooter driver.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.