Verzasca valley, river and waterfall private guided tour
During this private guided tour we will go to Switzerland, Verzasca Valley to see Verzasca river in this part of Switzerland, the colour of the water of this river is fantastic, the river is considered the Seychelles of Switzerland. During the guided tour, you will see Swiss typical villages along the river then we will stop at Verzasca old bridge where we will go waliking to the riverside where if you like if you are brave, you can take a bath in the cold water! You will also see a splendid waterfall where is also possible to swim for a few minutes due to the very cold water. We will proceed to the end of the valley to the latest town to see a big waterfall. This is a private guided tour for your group only or only for you if you are a single tourist.
per adult from
What's included :
- guided tour with professional tour leader
- Entry/Admission - Le Pont "Ponte dei salti"
- Entry/Admission - The Froda Waterfall
What's excluded :
- food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Pont "Ponte dei salti", Lavertezzo 6633 Switzerland
See this wonderful ancient bridge and walk to the riverside of river Ticino
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Froda Waterfall, Sonogno 6637 Switzerland
See this beauty town and walk in the Nature to see the Froda waterfall. See the Sonogno ancient town and if you like have lunch there. The altitude here is about one kilometer above sea level the air is fresh and clean.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Via Nassa, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
2: Piazza della Repubblica, Milano MI, Italy
3: Piazza Alessandro Volta, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.