Very Good Morning Delhi
Delhi (DILLI) is Beautiful in the early morning: Roads are very quiet and clean, crisp air and the slow stirring of life. Milkmen, Newspaper boys,Vegetable Seller,Street Vendor make their rounds in the residential Area, stopping for Tea and Breakfast from little stalls along the way. The flower shops do brisk business, and the devout make their way to temples to offer prayers. This tour is perfect for those who do not have much time later in the day for sightseeing, but is also great if you want to enjoy the cool and quiet, get a glimpse of early morning life, and take some great photos in cool air.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Taste the Indian Breakfast
What's excluded :
- Camera Fee
- We will pick you up around In Summer At 6.00 AM / In Winter At 7.00 AM from your hotel and drive to Lodhi Garden, a favourite spot for Delhi’s morning walkers, joggers and yoga enthusiasts. There are several beautiful buildings here that date from the 13th to the 16th centuries, when Delhi was ruled by five successive Sultanates. Later, the British developed the area into a garden dotted with medieval tombs, mosques, a water body, a bridge and other ruins. The charming hesitancy of Indo-Islamic architecture in its nascent stages, combined with the British love of landscaping, makes walking through Lodhi Garden a unique experience. The park also offers an opportunity to see some of Delhi’s diverse Bird life. From Lodhi Garden, we will drive to the planned city of New Delhi, which was earlier the seat of British power. The iconic monuments of New Delhi - India Gate Which is war memorial Gate, President’s Palace.The main palace building was formerly known as Viceroy's House. The famous Rose garden better known as the Mughal Gardens is located inside the Rashtrapati Bhawan., and Parliament Building Which was designed by Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker in 1912-1913– are Best viewed in the early morning. Enjoy the grand architecture in the clear light, drive through wide leafy avenues, and hear stories of the epoch-making events related to the birth of India as an independent nation.After that drive to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, a serene Sikh temple, is also located in New Delhi. You can witness the morning prayers, see the sacred water tank and the preparations for the langar meal at the Gurudwara’s voluntary community kitchen.After visiting the Gurudwara, We will stop at Local snack Restaurant to try some Indian paratha or Puri Bazi or many more thing to taste.After this we will stop at emporium to see some Indian Art from Different State of India. We will drop you back at your hotel.Please note, this is a private tour, so we are happy to modify the tour coverage based on your interests.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.