Versailles Palace Skip the Line Guided Tour with Gardens, Trianons & The Hamlet
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Palace of Versailles (Chateau de Versailles) and the Versailles Gardens (Jardins de Versailles) on a full-day tour. As you wander through the Versailles Gardens, your expert guide will bring French history back to life and also explain the stories behind Marie Antoinette's Estate (Grand Trianon and Queen's Hamlet). If you happen to be there on a Sunday, take the opportunity to watch the amazing fountain show in the gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Versailles Palace guided visit
- Gardens guided visit (Fountain Show, according to program)
- Marie-Antoinette's Estate (Grand Trianon & Queen's hamlet)
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Le Grand Trianon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport to/from attractions
- Admission to Petit Trianon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Start your full-day tour of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a tour through the magnificent Gardens of Versailles,
which contain about 210,000 flowers planted annually within the gardens’ 1,977 acres (800 hectares). Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the astounding 50 years of development of the gardens. Today, the Gardens of Versailles are one of the most visited sites in France.
If you plan your trip for a Sunday, add something special to your day with the amazing morning fountain show in the Gardens of
Versailles. Enjoy the fantastic display of water fountains and classical music while strolling through the gardens.
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Next, skip the long entrances lines and begin your guided tour through the Versailles Palace, where you’ll discover the palace’s
history and significance. Learn how it functioned as the center of political power in France from 1682 to 1789.
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Explore the palace’s unique and elaborate interior, including the king’s state apartments and the famous Hall of Mirrors.
Stop At: Le Grand Trianon, Porte Saint-Antoine, 78000, Versailles France
After lunch (own expense), your guide will accompany you to the Grand Trianon which Louis XIV had built in 1670 as a retreat
from the formality of palace life.
Stop At: The Queen's Hamlet, 78000 Versailles, France
Moving on through the vast Versailles grounds, you will then be able to enter Marie Antoinette's Estate with your guide and discover the Grand Trianon, the Queen's Hamlet and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Guidatours Versailles, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A considerable amount of walking is involved. Not recommended for people with difficulties walking or standing for long periods of time
- The time on your voucher is the meeting time at the agency GUIDATOURS (tour departs few minutes after). In case of late arrival, no refund or postponement will be made.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - E-voucher only for check-in - Only one person allowed to check-in at the desk
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Guidatours