Verona Quick Overview: City Center Walking Tour with Local Guide
In this 2 hour tour you will see al the main highlights of the city of Verona.
Verona is often underestimated, but once you are there you will understand that it is a beautiful city to visit. Here you can find elegant streets and squares, the oldest amphitheater in Italy, the Arena of Verona, the house of Juliet and so much more. Discover with your guide what inspired the English author Shakespeare to set one of his masterpieces in this charming city. You will pass by the residence of Juliet and stand under her balcony to feel like Romeo when he was declaring his love.
Stroll pass the main squares Piazza Bra, Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza dei Signori to feel the authentic atmosphere of this magnificent city.
End the tour by asking your guide what other hidden gem you can visit next or what is a typical dish you should absolutely taste during your stay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
Piazza Bra is the most important and most famous square of Verona. Here you can find many of the landmarks of Verona, including: the Arena di Verona, Palazzo Barbieri and the Gran Guardia building. Here is also the heart of Verona's nightlife.
Pass By: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
The Arena di Verona is one of the largest amphitheaters in Italy. Today it is an important venue for famous Italian artists, from operatic music to contemporary. It was built more than 2000 years ago and is kept perfectly intact.
Pass By: Palazzo Barbieri, Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
Palazzo Barbieri is a building built from the architect Giuseppe Barbieri and named in his honor. Today it houses the city’s Town Hall. In the past it used to be a shelter for troops who guarded the area.
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
In Piazza delle Erbe you can find the Torre del Lamberti, a clock and bell tower that overlooks Verona.
Pass By: Piazza dei Signori, Verona Italy
Piazza dei Signori is also known as Dante's square, because dedicated to the famous Italian poet. It is called Piazza dei Signori because lords used to spend their free time here.
Pass By: Arche Scaligere, Via Santa Maria in Chavica near Piazza dei Signori, Verona Italy
The Arche Scaligere are five Gothic funerary monuments dedicated to the Scaliger family that used to rule the city in the 13th and 14th century.
Pass By: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
The House of Juliet is a medieval building near Piazza delle Erbe. It is where the famous playwright Shakespeare has set his masterpiece "Rome and Juliet". Today it is a main attraction of the city of Verona.
Departure Point :Piazza Bra, Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.