Verona Noir: a Mystery Walking Tour
What happened in the Arena on the Ides of March of year 54 AD?
Why were 176 people - including children - burnt alive on February, 13th, 1278?
What happened to the Jewish family who lived next to the Synagogue during WW II?
Whose corpses were those found in the Tribunal Courtyard?
Join this walking tour of the "cruel and mysterious" Verona to find out the answers to those questions and much more. This tour will bring you back in time to experience the fierceness and the ferocity of the past. Your guide will tell you all about the bloody events that happened in Verona, the horrible secrets that remained well-hidden in the old town. You'll go back to the ages of darkness and fear, when nobody dared to go out in the lightless evening.
You'll see Verona from a different perspective and never forget about this tour! Vicious, well-preserved secrets will be revealed to you... if you feel brave enough to dare following your guide!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- expert tour guide
What's excluded :
- pick-up/drop-off services
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
- Entry/Admission - Arena di Verona
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Learn what happened there in the past... you'll be fascinated!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Bra, Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.