Verona and the countryside, by e-bike
The area around Verona, with woods, vineyards, olive groves, allows unique views above the city and offer the possibility to pedal great paths in the nature.
Thanks to the e-bike, you’ll get the chance to discover a charming and authentic landscape. We'll bike out in the Eastern green valley of Verona and then up on its close-by hills.
We'll stop for lunch at a characteristic osteria (small family restaurant).
Before being back, let's enjoy with one of the best panoramas on Verona!
per adult from
What's included :
- E-bike rental, helmet
- Local guide by bike
- E-Bike tour
- Lunch - Light lunch: one course (rice or pasta), and coffee
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and tipps
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Simonetta Bike Tours, Via Madonna del Terraglio, 5, 37129 Verona VR, Italy
Let's set the e-bikes and get ready for the departure!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Pietra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
The old roman bridge is right by the shop and we'll admire it as soon as the bike tour start
Pass By: Castello di Montorio, Via Castel Montorio, Montorio, Sorano Italy
The medieval castle elegantly stands on a hill, we'll pedal around it.
Stop At: Villa Allegri, Arvedi, Localita Cuzzano 1 Comune di Grezzana, 37023, Verona Italy
Beutiful Villa Veneta with romantic Italian garden
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Piazzale Castel San Pietro, Via Castel San Pietro, 37129, Verona Italy
View point above Verona old city center
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Via Madonna del Terraglio, 5, 37129 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Softdrinks for teens
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please bring your face mask, but remember face masks are not mandatory in open fields nor sitting in the local restaurant.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.