A contact with Nature only the rustle of the waterfalls, if lucky you could also meet small foxes that go to drink you will return refreshed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascate Capelli di Venere, Via Nazionale, 84030 Casaletto Spartano Italy
Departure by GT bus in the direction of the Municipality of Casaletto Spartano in the Cilentan hinterland, to discover this enchanted place. It is a short path, very simple and suitable for everyone, young and old! You will see the waterfalls up close and enjoy the tranquility that nature offers.
Duration: 1/2 day
- Tour with authorized guide
- Entrance ticket
- The program is subject to change regarding the weather and the route plan, in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits that are included in the program.
- Duration may vary due to traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances
HAIR OF VENUS
"Looking at the beauty of nature is the first step to purifying the mind" (Amit Ray).
This place really seems to come out of a fairy tale. We are talking about the Hair of Venus waterfall, in Casaletto Spartano, a naturalistic oasis of considerable landscape and geonaturalistic importance.
The waterfall originates from the waters of the Rio Bussentino and is so called because of the presence of the Capelvenere plant, a type of fern that thrives here, although legend tells of a place where the goddess Venus loved to take refuge. One day a shepherd passing by fell in love with the girl, in particular with her beautiful gold-colored hair that she wanted more than anything else. One night, while the goddess was asleep, the shepherd approached and cut her wonderful hair. The goddess woke up and seeing the young man running with his locks, he decided to turn them into water, which by increasing intensity was about to drown him. It was then that the goddess decided to pardon him, transforming it into a plant and leaving it next to the trickle of water that turned into a waterfall. He and Venus would stay together forever.
The oasis is located under a square with a public fountain, where you can cool off on hot days.
Going down the stairs and through some wooden walkways, you get to the waterfalls, which are striking for a fantastic play of light due to the water and vegetation present. Here the air is very fresh, so it becomes an excellent excursion even on the hottest days.
Walking along the stream between mosses and a very luxuriant vegetation, you can also get to the equipped oasis where you can have a snack near an old disused mill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Borgo, 11, 84066 Pisciotta SA, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.