Venice. Tour from Milan. Pick up from your hotel
Fantastic and unique with a multitude of monuments that whisks you away to one pass - Highlights include: San Marco square, San Marco Basilic, Rialto bridge, bridge of sights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pick up from your hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One way boat transfer in Venice
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Piazza San Marco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milan, Milan, Lombardy
07:00 am Meeting of participants at Milan railway station (The exact meeting point will be communicated with a message) and departure. Short stop along the way
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Arrival in Venice, meet your guide and visit of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Join local tour guide and visit of the city - Fantastic and unique with a multitude of monuments that whisks you away to one pass - Highlights include: San Marco square, San Marco Basilic, Rialto bridge, bridge of sights.
Evening boat transfer to Tronchetto parking and coach transfer to Milan.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Milan, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Milan City.In the event that the coach cannot reach your hotel, (e.g. the road is narrow) a meeting point will be near your hotel, where the coach can stop a few minutes.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.