Venice through the eyes of a Venetian - walk and luxurious private water taxi
An itinerary that will take us off-the-beaten-path to hidden corners often unknown to Venetians too!
Meet me where you prefer and tell me what you would like to see. Let me “guess” your tastes and suggest where to go: my greatest satisfaction will be to see the amazement in your eyes, as we discover a Venice you would have never been to, without the help of a local friend!
Silent neighborhoods that take us back in time, where everything is steeped in history, allowing me to answer any questions you may have about Venice!we will then discover Venice from the water with a private water taxi after that "Let’s go to drink a shadow" . This is an invitation to go for a drink, and more exactly a small glass of wine (a "shadow"), plus .Cicchetti are small snacks typically served in traditional "bàcari" Normally not a part of home cooking, the cicchetti’s importance lies not just in the food itself,but also in how, when and where they are eaten with fingers and toothpicks
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - cicchetti sono bocconcini prelibati e creativi (l’origine della parola deriva dal latino ciccus che significa piccola quantità), principalmente sopra una fetta di buon pane
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Once aboard our private water-taxi we will then see seven centuries of this History parading before us, as we cruise the whole Grand Canal (the city’s main waterway) and the most beautiful minor canals from their best perspective… water! Behind the windows that mirror themselves in the waves, countless gems of Art and Culture can still be found, while in front of them historical events have often unfolded, making this city the unique place it is. Once again we will be amazed by what we have seen. Once again we will experience the unique sensations that this city conveys only to those who dare venture into its meanders. Once again … your Friend in Venice will be there!
Departure Point :Accademia "C", 30123 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
to be agree
Return Detail :Fondamenta Misericordia, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.