Venice Spritz Time
Spritz is the Venetian most iconic cocktails. Meeting friends for a spritz is one of the most popular Venetian habits.
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner—to catch up without having to commit to a full evening together.
Enjoy this Venetian wonderful habit in this fabulous “bacaro”, the so-called Venetian pub. You can ask for a Spritz with Aperol (the sweetest), Spritz with Select (bitter), with Campari (bitterer) or with Cynar (strong taste, only for old Venetians).
per adult from
What's included :
- 01 Spritz and 2 "cicchetti" (Venetian snacks) per person
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Enoteca un Mondo diVino
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop At: Enoteca un Mondo diVino, Via Adua 30, 25034, Orzinuovi Italy
Taste a Venetian aperitif with the real spritz and cichetti
Duration: 1 hour
• Venetian aperitif - 1 spritz and 2 cichetti (Venetian appetizers) per person
Departure Point :Salizada S. Canzian, 5984, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.