Venice: Private Serenade Gondola Tour - 30 minutes
The exclusivity of a Private Serenade Tour for a special occasion! Our Serenade Tour is a classic must-do tour for couple and groups of any size, combining the special atmosphere of a sightseeing, traditional music and the exclusivity of a tailored tour.
A 30-minutes Gondola ride especially for your group along the canals of Venice with traditional music and songs as you glide along the Canals of enchanting Venice.
With music filling the air and the wonderful Baroque buildings reflected in the waters, a Gondola ride is truly the best way to experience the magical city of Venice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Venice Water Taxis
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venice Water Taxis, Sestiere Dorsoduro 880, 30123 Italy
The Grand Canal has been called the finest street in the world. As your gondolier wearing the traditional costume rows the gondola, you will see a boulevard of baroque palazzo dating from the 12th to the 18th century. Some of the major highlights that you will pass by are Santa Maria della Salute curch, Teatro la Fenice, Accademia bridge, Peggy Guggenheim, Mozart's home and more.
Your gondola ride ends at the starting point.
This tour is Private, your Gondola will not be shared with other guests; there can be up to 4-6 people per gondola. Seats will be allocated by the gondolier in order to balance the load on Gondola.
This tour is not recommended to wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gondola Station - Santa Maria del Giglio, Campiello Traghetto, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :3/1/2017 - 6/11/2026
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours will not operate in the event of bad weather, high tide or Gondolier's strike. Your tour will either be-rearranged or a full refund offered.
- Free for children under 2 years of age, if they're in the arms of their parents (Children should not occupy a seat in the gondola)
- This tour is Private, your Gondola will not be shared with other guests; there can be up to 4-6 people per gondola. Seats will be allocated by the gondolier in order to balance the load on Gondola.
- The tour group "Gondola Serenade" includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row. Generally, Gondoliers do not provide commentary.
- This tour is not recommended to wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.