Venice Mask-Making Class
A tour guide will take you directly at your hotel, if centrally located, or you will meet at Rialto bridge. The guide will take you on a walk off the beaten path untile you will arrive at the workshop.
There, you will have the opportunity to decorate your own venetian mask and to take it back home (this activity will last about one hour)!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your guide will take you off the beaten path to explore the city and to learn many things about it. You will reach the mask workshop in about one hour and there, the activity will start.
The artisan will teach you how to decorate a Venetian mask while telling you interesting information about the Carnival and the typical Venetian masks. He will also give you all the materials you need to decorate the mask, and you will be able to choose among 60 different shapes.
This activity will last about one hour and at the end of it you will be able to take the mask you decorated home with you.
Departure Point :The top middle section of Rialto Bridge. the guide will be waiting for you with a signal in his hand with the name of the agency "Passeggiate Italiane"
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.