Venice Marco Polo Airport Link Departure Transfer
Bring your vacation in Venice to a smooth, stress-free end by booking this shared departure transfer by water taxi from central Venice or Venice Lido to Venice Marco Polo Airport. Simply select an option to suit your schedule, learn the closest of the 11 boat stops to your hotel, and then, on the day hop aboard your boat at the prearranged time. Relax in the views of Venice from the water as you travel and arrive at the airport all ready to fly. It’s that easy!
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared water taxi departure transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Whether you’re traveling individually, as a couple or in a group, your ground transport needs are covered by this shared transport service by water taxi from central Venice and Venice Lido to Venice Marco Polo Airport. When your time in the city comes to an end, simply board your shared water taxi at the nearest of the 11 boat stops (see Itinerary for a list of stops) to your hotel in either central Venice or Venice Lido at a prearranged time. Then, relax into the comfortable boat and soak up your last, wonderful views of the glorious city from the water as you’re whisked to the airport.
To make a booking, you will need to advise your flight details as well as your Venice accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure from Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :
Pickup is 2-4 hours before your flight departure time. Exact time will be advised the afternoon prior to your departure transfer date. Our boat driver will meet you at the arranged boat stop along the Grand Canal. Your stop will be chosen as close as your Hotel as possible. Venice Airport Link operates from 4am to 7pm from designated Venice meeting points. Guests are requested to present themselves at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
OtherCity of Venice, City of Venice, VenetoLido di Venezia, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2011 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Aeroporto Marco Polo, 30173 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle
- Your selected departure time must be (3) hours prior to your flight time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Venice Airport Link doesn't serve the cruise port
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.