Venice Low Cost Private Gondola Ride
The traditional Gondola Tour has a unique itinerary for each boarding point
From the Basilica of Saint Mark to the Grand Canal, or passing along small canals behind the Fenice Theatre or between San Marco and Rialto, the historical gondola ride is the ideal way to appreciate some of the finest views of Venice, aboard its most distinctive vessel, the Gondola
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Gondola Ride
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
The Bridge of Sighs is a bridge in Venice, Italy. The enclosed bridge is made of white limestone, has windows with stone bars, passes over the Rio di Palazzo, and connects the New Prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace.
Stop At: Grand Canal, 30124 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
You admire the Salute Church commemorating the end of the Black Plague, pass by the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, and leave the Canal Grande to enter the calm minor canals. You will view the Fenice Opera House and Theatre, the magnificent Church of San Moisè and the Gothic style Bauer Palace on the return.
Stop At: Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita' Dorsoduro 1050 Dorsoduro 1050, 30123 Venice Italy
Accademia, just in front of the famous “Galleries” hosts a very rich collection of Venetian paintings, facing the Grand Canal.
Stop At: St. Mark's Square, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Piazza San Marco, often known in English as St Mark's Square, is the principal public square of Venice, Italy, where it is generally known just as la Piazza. All other urban spaces in the city are called campi. The Piazzetta is an extension of the Piazza towards the lagoon in its south east corner.
Stop At: Piazzale Roma, 30100 Venice Italy
Piazzale Roma is a square in Venice, Italy, at the entrance of the city, at the end of the Ponte della Libertà.
Departure Point :1: Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4196, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Accademia "C", 30123 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
3: Bacino Orseolo, 30124 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
4: Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
5: Gondola Dogana Vallaresso, Calle Vallaresso, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The travelers will be sent an actual ticket with the Bar-code or QR code. It must be printed and produced at the counter on the day of the service.
- The traveler must let us know which starting point the prefer.
- If a starting point is not chosen by the traveler, Stazio Danielli is automatically chosen as it is located near St Marks Square.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.