Venice Kids Mask Making Workshop
Kids will love learning about the mysteries of Venice's Carnevale, while creating a wonderful souvenir! Our activity is set in the Giardini area of Venice, a fun off-the-beaten path location for kids to run around and explore Venice at their own level.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Art materials.
What's excluded :
The enchanting history of Venice masquerade will come to life during your trip! Kids will learn about this most Venetian style of dress that became so popular it had to be outlawed! Your kids will create their very own papier-maché mask, decorating it in traditional Carnevale di Venezia style. All materials included.
Departure Point :Giardini della Biennale, Calle Giazzo, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you in advance to coordinate door-to-door pickup through our partner, Prontopia, if pickup service is requested.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/30/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.