Venice hidden and highlights spots Walking Tour with Gondola ride
Discover the best of Venice during this two-hour experience. Enjoy a Gondola ride, discover the Grand Canal, the famous Rialto Bridge, Piazza San Marco and much more. The guide, expert in the history and culture of La Serenissima, will tell you all about the typical features of Venice, such as the navigation, the foods, the mazy canals. Cross the Rialto Bridge but do not forget to take a picture of the Grand Canal. Have a walk through the small calli (streets) and campi (squares) and end your tour on a high note in the well-known Piazza San Marco: your guide will tell you all about this wonderful square, its majestic Basilica and the San Marco bell tower.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed guide
- Gondola ride
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Take a picture of Venice from Ponte di Rialto
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
You will see the Canal Grande during the Tour and the guide will explain about it
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
The walking Tour will finish in Piazza San Marco. After you’ll hop on a gondola for a tour of the canals. Pass under the Bridge of Sighs and take in views of the city from the water for a half hour, before returning to the streets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.