Venice Day Trip by Train from Rome - Private tour
Be captivated by the beauty of Venice, made up of 117 small islands connected to each other by 400 bridges. Let yourself be seduced by one of the city considered among the most beautiful in the world and, together with its lagoon, it is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by train ( 2° class )
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Piazza San Marco, often known in English as St Mark's Square, is the principal public square of Venice, Italy, where it is generally known just as la Piazza ("the Square"). You will also have the chance to see the famous St. Mark's Basilica and the Clocktower.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
The Doge's Palace is a palace built in Venetian Gothic style, and one of the main landmarks of the city of Venice in northern Italy. The palace was the residence of the Doge of Venice, the supreme authority of the former Venetian Republic, opening as a museum in 1923. Today, it is one of the 11 museums run by the Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia.
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
The Grand Canal is a channel in Venice, Italy. It forms one of the major water-traffic corridors in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The Rialto Bridge is the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy. Connecting the sestieri of San Marco and San Polo, it has been rebuilt several times since its first construction as a pontoon bridge in the 12th century, and is now a significant tourist attraction in the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
Teatro La Fenice is an opera house in Venice, Italy. It is one of "the most famous and renowned landmarks in the history of Italian theatre", and in the history of opera as a whole.
Stop At: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
The Bridge of Sighs is a bridge in Venice, Italy. The enclosed bridge is made of white limestone, has windows with stone bars, passes over the Rio di Palazzo, and connects the New Prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is included from all the accommodation within the aurelian walls.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- *Please note that train tickets will be purchased a week in advance. In case of cancellation up to seven days prior departure the ticket costs will be fully charged.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old can sit on laps during the train ride
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.