Venice and Wine (Bakari Join-in Walking Tour)
Together with an experienced guide, you will visit those bars of Venice where locals go, and there are almost no tourists here. You will not find these bars in the tourist brochures. A variety of light snacks are served here together with wine. Sit talking with other visitors to the bar and enjoy picturesque views. The program includes visits to several bakari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Meet with your guide at Venezia Santa Lucia railway station, on the steps in front of the main entrance.
You will visit two or three (maybe four if you are really hungry) of the best Osterie in Venice where you will taste the scrumptious food and drink some special wines.
You will eat your way through some amazing and delicious cicchetti (Venetian typical snacks) and sample some local Venetian wine and you will be able to discover all about Venice’s everyday life, Venetian people and their culture.
Say goodbye to the guide in the last bakari and the guide will tell you what is the easiest way to get back to your hotel or where to continue the evening.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Venice port, Santa Croce, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.