Venetian Macao and Macau Heritage Tour with 2-way ferry transfers from Hong Kong
Your morning tour starts with an escorted tour to visit Macau's stunning sights and the legendary landmarks of this former Portuguese colony. Main attractions include Ruins of St. Paul's Church, Mount Fortress, Museum of Macau, Na Tcha Temple, St. Dominic's Church, Holy House of Mary, Senado Square, Leal Senado Building and General Post Office Building. In the afternoon, transfer to the Venetian Macao Resort, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Enjoy 4 hours on your own to gamble, shop and/or eat at this Las Vegas-inspired property along the Cotai Strip. At the end of the evening, take the ferry back to Hong Kong with reserved ticket.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now. I will tell you.
- Transfer to Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal. Take ferry to Macau. Meet your tour guide at Macau.
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage) and General Post Office Buidling
- Option with lunch on Macau Tower: Transfer to Venetian Macao at 15:30. Free time from 1600 to 2100.
- Option without lunch: Transfer to Venetian Macao at 13:00. Free time from 1300 to 2100.
- Take return ferry to Hong Kong at 2200.
What's excluded :
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Lunch and dinner
- Transfer from Venetian Macau to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (You will take free hotel shuttle bus offered by Venetian Macao)
- Return coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hotel pickup between 07:00 to 07:30 and transfer to ferry terminal, 1 hour ferry to Macau, and escorted tour to visit the Macau's UNESCO Heritage Sites from 10:00 to 15:00.
Pass By: Ruins of St. Paul's, Rua de Sao Paulo, Macau China
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Pass By: Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte), Off Estrada do Repouso, Macau China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Pass By: Macau Museum of Art, Macao Culture Centre, Av. Xian Xing Hai S/N NAPE, Macau China
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
Pass By: Na Tcha Temple, Calcada das Verdades, Macau China
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
Pass By: St. Dominic's Church, St Dominic's Square, Historic City Centre, Macau China
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Pass By: The Museum Of The Holy House Of Mercy Of Macau, No.2 Lane Right, The Holy House, Macau China
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
Pass By: Largo do Senado (Senado Square), Central District of Macau Peninsula, Macau China
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
- Afternoon Tour -
Pass By: Casino at Venetian Macao, Macau China
At 16:30, you will be transferred to Venetian Macao Resort. Spend your time in Venetian Macao, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Try your luck at the gambling table, shop till you drop at the Grand Canel Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine. Lunch and dinner are not included in this package, you will have flexible choices from Portugal’s Michelin-starred Guincho a Galera Restaurant, known for its “Favourite Portuguese dishes in Macau that you will not find in Portugal”, to local street food vendors selling Portuguese egg tart, Mashed potatoes, Egg Rolls, Serradura, Prawn tartar, seafood rice, and more.
- Back to Hong Kong -
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancellation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. The deadline is 3pm one day prior of your Macau tour day. This is the time when all ferry tickets will be bought for Macau tour next day. After the deadline, all bookings without a pickup plan will be cancelled automatically.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list.
- Please inform your nationality on reservation. You are recommend to use keyword of "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" to search on Internet and check if you need a visa for Macau. Please bring along passport for immigration entry at Macau.
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration. When your tour guide pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau, they will check with the guest to ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration for your re-entry of Hong Kong later today.
- Chinese passport holders need to have Macau Travel Permit. You should apply it from Chinese Embassy before you arrive in Hong Kong. Chinese citizen from mainland China please do not book this tour. The local tour operator might reject your booking, because you might have problem for re-entry of Hong Kong due to different explanation of visiting times on your Hong Kong Travel Permit.
- Museum of Macau is not included for tours on Monday.
- Ages below 21 or those wearing shorts or slippers are not allowed access to casino. No photos allowed inside museum and casino. If you do not enter into casino, you can walk around the nearby area and come back in time.
- You can choose from options of lunch inclusive and not inclusive. After purchasing, If you want to add lunch and pay in cash, please tell the local tour operator at least one day prior. You can pay the additional cost for Macau Tower & buffet lunch at HKD297 in cash per person to your tour guide (for Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump, and Buffet lunch at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.