Veliki Tabor Castle & Tuhelj Spa (Small Group Tour)
Explore Veliki Tabor, one of the most attractive and best preserved late Gothic-Renaissance castles in Croatia, mainly built by the noble Ratkaj family in the 16th century. Enjoy the snack in a traditional local restaurant. Indulge yourself at the swimming pool complex „Water Planet“ in Terme Tuhelj.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Veliki Tabor Castle admission ticket
- Spa Tuhelj Water Planet admission ticket
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Dvor Veliki Tabor
- Entry/Admission - Terme Tuhelj
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dvor Veliki Tabor, Hum Koshnichki 1, Desinic 49216 Croatia
Explore Veliki Tabor, one of the most attractive and best preserved late Gothic-Renaissance castles in Croatia, mainly built by the noble Ratkaj family in the 16th century. Enjoy enchanting vistas from it's mighty structure and discover the story about the beautiful Veronika Desinicka who allegendly was walled up into the castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Terme Tuhelj, Ulica Ljudevita Gaja 4, Tuhelj 49215 Croatia
Indulge yourself at the swimming pool complex „Water Planet“ at Spa Tuhelj.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be able to swim on your own. Please bring swimwear, towel and flip flops.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.