Vegetarian or vegan Cooking class .
Learn about traditional spices and Indian cooking techniques at a local family’s home in Mumbai. Discover the culture and cuisine inside an Indian kitchen and learn how to prepare classic dishes, such as Rajma (Kidney beans), Choley (Chikpeas), and chapatis,you learn to cook Indian food without animal products using creative alternatives in a private vegan cooking class.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air condition vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Immerse yourself in Indian culture and dine with a local family on this unique 5- 6hour activity. You’ll be introduced to the Indian lifestyle, the traditions of home life, and the importance of family in Indian culture.
Learn about popular dishes and ingredients used in preparing them, as you spend time with an extended Indian family and take part in preparing the culinary pleasures they are keen to share.
You’ll be welcomed into their home in a traditional way and offered a refreshing non-alcoholic drink, while having the opportunity of interacting with the family.
Participate in the cooking of your meal with your teacher/host and learn to cook Indian curries, lentil soup, Chika pea / Kidney beans, Mixed vegetable / Eggplant scramble ,rice biryani and chapattis.
If you’re vegetarian, the menu will be changed to accommodate your dietary requirements. If you have any particular dish you’d like to prepare, this can be arranged given a little notice.
This is not just a tour, but also a learning experience and an adventure into the cultural aspects of a typical Indian family.
At the end of the tour you’ll be free to explore the area on your own, or your host will arrange a cab back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Hotel / Cruise terminal / Airport / Accommodation with in Mumbai Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Any allergies to any type food must be told in advance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.