Vegetarian Georgian Cooking Class
You probably know Georgia mainly as a meat-based culture. Indeed, one the most famous dish is khinkali – meet dumplings. But in fact, there are plenty of dishes made of cheese and vegetables in our country, and we will show you how to cook them easy and tasty!
Friendly hosts will share not just culinary secrets but their stories about Georgia and its culture. When your dishes are ready, you will enjoy the full vegetarian lunch with a glass of Kakhetian wine or other drink of your choice.
[Please note that we use cheese and eggs in the dishes.]
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of homemade wine
- Lunch - Imeruli khachapuri, ajapsandali, khinkali, churchkhela
What's excluded :
- You will learn how to cook four Georgian vegetarian dishes: adjapsandali (veggie stew), Imeruli khachapuri (cheese pie), veggie or cheese khinkali (Georgian dumplings), and churchkhela (Georgian sweets made of juice and walnuts).
No special skills and tools are required. The process is fun and easy and available even for children. We will assist you during the activity and explain all the details. When the dishes are ready you will eat them with a glass of wine or other drink.
After the cooking class you will be able to surprise your family and friends with a tasty Georgian vegetarian dinner!
• Georgian Cooking Classes Chakandrila, 15 Amaghleba St, T'bilisi, Georgia
• Imeruli khachapuri - Georgian cheese pie
• Ajapsandali - Georgian traditional vegetable stew
• Khinkali - Traditional Georgian dumplings with non-meat filling (optional: cheese / mushrooms / potatoes / potatoes and cheese.
• Churchkhela - Traditional Georgian sweets made with nuts and juice
Departure Point :Georgian Cooking Classes Chakandrila, 15 Amaghleba St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that we use cheese and eggs in our cooking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.