Vegetarian food walk in Basavanagudi
Basavanagudi is famous for its vegetarian food & on this 3-hour curated food walk lets you to taste the numerous delicacies like idlis, dosa, vadas, chaats, etc. In between bites of the food, you get bytes of the local culture & heritage. The guests are also welcome to indulge in window shopping at the local market or shop for curios along the way.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private local guide
- Breakfast [Morning]
- Snacks [Evening]
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Bull Temple
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, except breakfast for the morning tour option
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bugle Hill, Bull Temple Rd, Basavangudi, Bengaluru 560004 India
In between bites, the guests get the free bytes of the history of the Bull temple.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Vidyarthi Bhavan, 32, Gandhi Bazaar Main Rd, Gandhi Bazaar, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
Return Detail :Amrutha Hasthaa, 54/3, Subbarama Chetty Road, near Nettakallappa circle, NR Colony, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Price is fixed per group with a minimum of 1 person per tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress modestly
- Vegetarian food option is only available.
- In case you are allergic to gluten, diary products, nuts, etc please mention this to us at the start of the walk.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.