Vegan Soap Making for Beginners
Want to learn soap making, but don't know where to start? This is for you!
Why Vegan soap? Because you should know what you're putting on your skin at all times.
Your skin is your largest organ, and I will equip you with the knowledge to protect it. This is an immersive experience where you will not only learn the art basics of soap making. But you will also learn about the benefits of using natural ingredients to make vegan soap, and healthier alternatives to your soap usage overall.
This is a very informative experience and you will be guided patiently through the entire process. You can personalize your batch by selecting from a variety of scents and herbs provided. This is a beginners class, we will be using a melt & pour.
Making soap is easy to do once you have made it with a professional. You will leave here knowing how to make your own soap, including recipes and resources. I will show you where to find suppliers online, off and in your backyard.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
We will make Soap the easy way. Anyone can do this activity. Melt and Pour Soapmaking class is suitable for individuals with no experience. Through this class, you can become a professional soapmaker in no time!
Melt and Pour Soap classes fill quickly so book now to reserve your spot today!
Basic Melt & Pour Process Soap
Your skin is your largest organ
Ingredients to avoid in your skincare journey.
• Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
• Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
Departure Point :16 Cypress Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Departure Time :9/15/2020 - 1/27/2021
2/2/2021 - 2/9/2021
Monday: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
4/26/2021 - 9/14/2021
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
9/15/2021 - 1/27/2022
Sunday: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
2/2/2022 - 2/9/2022
Monday: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.