Vegan Bratislava Food Tour
Vegan Food Tour of Bratislava is a pleasant and delicious walk around the city with a local foodie. Joining the first and only vegan food tour in Slovakia gives you an unforgettable opportunity to taste amazing and thriving plant – based gastronomy, enjoy the local culinary delights, vegan products and learn about sustainability projects in Bratislava. You will find out more about what a grandma’s idea of vegan food in Slovakia might be and discover hidden gems and little bistros loved by booming Bratislava’s vegan community. Herbivores are well catered for in Bratislava, but this tour is designed for open – minded meat lovers, too!
Please be prepared for more than a full meal and do not eat lunch before the tour as we will visit 4 or more estabilishments. Part of our Food Tour requires some walking, so please put on a pair of comfortable shoes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SNP Square (Namestie SNP), Bordered by Obchodna ul and Postova ul., Bratislava Slovakia
Beautiful square in the heart of Bratislava.
Departure Point :Svätopluk, 2, Zámocká 862, Hrad, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Hviezdoslavovo námestie, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.