Veda5 Retreat Full Day Tour
Veda5 is India's best Luxury Wellness destination nestled in Himalayas. Relax, heal & rejuvenate with ayurveda treatments, yoga classes, guided meditation sessions, organic ayurvedic food, swimming pool and picturesque trekking.
This 8 hour holistic day tour has limited daily slots and advance booking is recommended.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Welcome drink, Ayurveda Buffet Lunch & Evening Tea is included in the package
- One hour Ayurveda or Organic spa therapy/massage.
- Free pick up-drop by AC car from Tapovan/Rishikesh town
- Swimming Pool & open Ayurveda bar
- Yoga & Meditation session by yoga guru
- Village temple trek
- Veda5 souvenir during farewell
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phool Chatti Ashram, Neelkanth Temple Road Paliyal Gaon, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249302, India
This heritage ashram with a beach offer beautiful view of ganges and rafting rapids.
Stop At: Veda5 Wellness, Rattapani, Neelkanth Road near Phool Chatti Ashram Bijni, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249201, India
Veda5 Wellness Retreat day tour has been customised for those tourists or guests who are not staying at Veda5 but want to feel Veda5 holistic wellness experience apart from a wonderful day-out & picnic in Rishikesh.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Veda5 Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat Rishikesh, Veda5 Wellness Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat Ratta Pani, Neelkanth Road City Centre at, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249307, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Our City Centre is adjoining Baba Balak Nath Temple, Tapovan.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.