Vatican Skip-the-Line Tour Packages: Basilica, Sistine Chapel, and Vatican Museums from Rome
Chose one of the three options to visit the Vatican. Each option has different duration and gives you the opportunity to visit different sections of the Vatican. The Silver, Gold and Platinum guided tours are tailored for those who would like to see only the "must see", for those who would like to see more than "must see" and also for those who would like to discover some treasures more in depth.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- The three tour options are tailored for those who visit the Vatican for the first time and would like to learn more in depth about the Vatican. It is also for those who have already visited the Vatican Museums but would still like to see more things inside and also for those who have a short time to spend in Rome but still would like to visit the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica.
The Vatican Silver Tour gives you the opportunity to save time and to visit only the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica in 1.5 hour. You will skip all the part of the Vatican Museums, maybe because you have already seen it or you just don’t have enough time to visit the immense art collections of the Museums. This tour includes the visit to the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
The Vatican Gold Tour is the option that gives you 2 hours inside the Vatican Museums, with your guide, who will explain and passionately show the best of the Vatican Museums. This option will give you the opportunity to visit the Vatican Museums Galleries, Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapel and to skip the line for the St Peter’s Basilica
The Platinum Tour includes Vatican Galleries, Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica Tour. A 3-hour tour discovering all the areas of the Vatican Museums. For those who would like to discover artworks treasured inside the Vatican Museums. You will see the best and the most important artworks of all the 9-mile long Museums.
Departure Point :Borgo Vittorio, 84, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.