Vatican Private Tour with Museums and Sistine Chapel
Though small in size, Vatican City is impressively big on sights, boasting both the world’s largest Christian church, as well as one of the finest art collections on the planet. On this Vatican VIP tour we’ll piece together the complex puzzle which makes up the Vatican’s millennia long existence and get you acquainted with some of the larger-than-life popes, artists and martyrs that made this fascinating holy country what it is today.
We are able to grant fast-track entry to the Vatican Museums, which gives us more time to enjoy what's inside. Among the multitude of masterpieces adorning the Museums and Sistine Chapel, we’ll lead you on a carefully planned route to only the most curious and jaw-dropping attractions. From cornerstone classics to tucked away gems most visitors never notice – this afternoon stroll is an in-depth exploration of the best the Vatican has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Private Tour
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: What a Life Tours, Via Santamaura, 14B, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Meeting Point - Main Office
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your expert local official guide will bring to the main rooms and galleries of the Vatican Museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Admire the School of Athens
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Admire the famous Sistine Chapel of Michelangelo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :What a Life Tours, Via Santamaura, 14B, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Access will be denied to all those with a temperature of 37.5° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded. To enter the Vatican Museums it is obbligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.