Vatican Museums with Sistine Chapel guided experience
During this, 2.5- hours experience, you will to discover the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica with skip the lines access.
You will get the opportunity to access the Museum before it opens to the public.
The groups for the visit will not be bigger than 30 people.
In the Vatican Museums, you will visit the Belvedere Courtyard, the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of the candelabra and the Gallery of tapestries. At the end of the journey, you will have direct access to the Sistine Chapel.
Let yourself get amazed by the beauty of Michelangelo’s inspiring and unique masterpiece.
After the visit to the Sistine Chapel, you will have the chance to skip the line to visit St. Peter’s Basilica, inside of which can be found the famous Michelangelo sculpture La Pietà. Tour ends in St. Peter’s Square.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Priority Access
- Entry tickets
- Licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Admire Michelangelo's Pietà
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
What a wounderful place!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Admire its museums
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Viale Giulio Cesare, 229, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.