Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel,Raphael Rooms Tour after hours skip the line
Enjoy one of the most exclusive and intimate tours of the Vatican in the afternoon at 8 pm when the museum is almost empty. The visit includes a history of priceless artworks, the Ancient Roman sculptures and the breathtaking works of the Renaissance such a Raffaello, Michelangelo and Botticelli.
The tour includes a full history of the Sistine Chapel - one of the most significant buildings in Christianity.
The tour duration is 2 hours. Don't forget to bring comfortable walking shoes and shoulders and knees must be covered.
Make sure you arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Eden Walks
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eden Walks, 00176 Rome Italy
Discover the impressive collection of frescoes, paintings, sculptures, and relics of Michelangelo, Raphael, and Botticelli– some of the most famous and influential artists during the Renaissance period.
Travel through the famous Raphael Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and Gallery of the Tapestries before arriving at the Sistine Chapel. Perhaps one of the most visited destination in the world, each illustration of this incredible fresco depicts a scene from the Book of Genesis - The Creation of Adam of course being the most well-known of the nine panels. Learn the story of its commission by Pope Julius II and Michelangelo’s unique method to complete his greatest masterpiece.
The last stop on this essential tour in Rome is St. Peter’s Basilica. One of the most important churches of Christianity (and of history) you will also pay a visit to another one of Michelangelo’s great works of art – the Pieta.
Your memorable sightseeing tour of the Vatican finishes in the picturesque St. Peter’s Square.
Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
Skip-the-line access to the Sistine Chapel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/26/2019 - 10/25/2020
Friday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.