Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica Without Cola
REDUCED GROUPS: Groups of max. 25 people, although sometimes they can reach a maximum of 30 people.
STARTING HOURS: 9.45 AM or 10:15 AM
DURATION: 4 hours
Guide in Spanish.
Skip the line tickets.
Headphones to listen more comfortably to the explanations of the guide.
SPECIAL PRICES FOR CHILDREN: Free for children under 5 years. From 6 to 12 years only 46 euros. From 13 to 17 years only 54 euros
RULES: In places of worship wear skirts or long pants and covered shoulders. You cannot carry large umbrellas, large backpacks or sharp objects. The itinerary of the group tour does not follow the route adapted for people with mobility difficulties or for small children in a stroller.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tailless Tickets
- Professional guide who speaks Spanish
- Headphones to better listen to the guide's explanations
- Small group tour
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Transportation to get to the meeting point
- Lunch / lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The genius of Michelangelo and so many painters of the Italian Renaissance amaze us with the history of mankind from creation to universal judgment. We immerse ourselves in the art that adorns and speaks in the heart of the Vatican.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour inside the Vatican Museums is a journey through wonderland. We will begin the visit contemplating its gardens, the patio of the Pineapple and the immense collection of masterpieces of the ancient sculpture such as the Laocoon. Then we will pass through the Candelabra Gallery, the Maps, Tapestries and - when the flow of visitors allows it - the Raffaello Stays.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Basilica of St. Peter has become one of the symbols of Rome and a place where the city becomes universal, receives and looks towards the entire world. The greatness and beauty of the construction are a symbol of the aspiration to bring the sky closer to the earth or make the earth ascend to the celestial dome. Greatness and limits, miseries and aspirations turned into architecture and history to celebrate the first pope, the fisherman Pedro, who here died by being a Christian.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Leone IV, 26, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking up to 2 before the visit.
- You can avoid the long lines that are formed to enter the Vatican Museums.
- To guarantee a quality tour and so that those who arrive on time can take advantage of all the time of the visit, we recommend arriving on time or even a few minutes before the tour starts at the indicated time.
- In places of worship wear skirts or long pants and covered shoulders. You cannot carry large umbrellas, large backpacks or sharp objects.
- The itinerary of the group tour does not follow the route adapted for people with mobility difficulties or for small children in a stroller.
- On rare occasions St. Peter's Basilica closes its doors without prior notice. In that case the Basilica will not be visited but the 3 and a half hours of visit will be guaranteed and no refunds can be issued.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by En Roma