Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour
The Vatican is not to be missed, but the lines are! Save yourself hours in line with an exclusive tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Discover some of the world’s most iconic sculptures and paintings and learn the stories of the legendary artists behind them. Expect works from Michelangelo, Raphael, Da Vinci, Caravaggio and more.
The Vatican is home to some of the most impressive architecture and artwork in history, but you can miss out on so much by doing it alone. Our expert guides will make sure you see the very best the Vatican has to offer, so you leave feeling like an expert.
When visiting the Vatican, please make sure you cover knees and shoulders, even in the summer.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert Local Guide
- Fast Track Vatican Tickets
- Guide Headset
- Small Distanced Private Group
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican Museums are some of the largest museums in the world, with over 1000 rooms and 7km of art galleries. With our expert guides, you’re guaranteed to see the very best the Vatican has to offer without spending a whole day getting lost. You will explore the Gallery of the Maps and Gallery of Tapestries. Your guide will bring to life the magnificent works of Raphael, Da Vinci, Caravaggio, Michelangelo and many more. Discover the hidden secrets and dark politics that lie behind the beauty of the works collected in these sacred halls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Prepare to be in awe of the masterpiece that is the Sistine Chapel. Stand beneath Michelangelo’s legendary Creation of Adam and marvel at The Last Judgement. There is no talking in the chapel so your guide will explain the history before you enter. You will learn the secrets of the Pope’s personal place of worship and the story of how Michelangelo spent years perfecting his works. But no photos allowed!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
Enter the world's smallest city state. You won't need your passport to enter this country.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Santamaura, 21, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.