Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Priority Entrence Ticket Optional Audio Guide
Staying in Rome and not visiting the Vatican is like not trying a pizza or ice-cream when in Italy. The most beloved place to visit in Rome is the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel. All of these are must-see destinations when visiting Vatican City.
✔ Skip the line to the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
✔ Discover great works of art by Michelangelo and Raphael.
✔ Explore the breathtaking Sistine Chapel.
✔ Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
This Vatican City tour in Rome begins with a visit to the Vatican Museums, one of the main destinations and top things to do in Rome. And with our skip the line ticket you can skip the line, which gives you more time to discover great works of art by Michelangelo and Raphael.
Next, visit one of the most revered places to see in Rome and the world the Sistine Chapel. An absolute must-see in Rome. Explore the endless wonders and famous masterpieces on this breathtaking Sistine Chapel tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip the line ticket to Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums.
- Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
- Audio guide (if selected)
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are must-see destinations when visiting Vatican City. Vatican City tour in Rome begins with a visit to the Vatican Museums- one of the main destinations and top things to do in Rome. And you can skip the line, allowing you more time to discover great works of art by Michelangelo and Raphael
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel. An absolute must-see in Rome. See the amazing works of art including Michelangelo’s The Last Judgement – the largest fresco ever painted by one man. Get a chance to explore these endless wonders with the skip the line ticket.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :vatican museums, Piazza Fontana, 2, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then swap it for a paper ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI after the security check
- Please be on time, as Vatican personnel may not let in late comers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.