Vatican City and Castel Gandolfo
Discover the secrets of the Vatican City and access the Vatican Museums before the crowds arrive to marvel at masterpieces of art from the papal collections on a small group tour. Ride the train to the pope's summer residence and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels inside the Aurelian Walls of Rome
- English-speaking assistant
- Audio guide
- Small group tour
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels outside the Aurelian Walls of Rome
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican museums represent the most visited museums by tourists traveling in Italy. Precisely for this reason they are almost always super crowded and you need to wait long lines before you can visit them. With this tour you will have the opportunity to see the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel - before they open to the public.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Castel Gandolfo, Castel Gandolfo, Province of Rome, Lazio
Castel Gandolfo , is a town located 25 kilometres (16 mi) southeast of Rome. It is considered one of Italy's most scenic towns.
The Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo served as a summer residence and vacation retreat for the pope, the leader of the Catholic Church. Although the palace is located within the borders of Castel Gandolfo, it has extraterritorial status as one of the properties of the Holy See and is not under Italian jurisdiction. It is now open as a museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is included for all the accommodations within the Aurelian Walls.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.