Vatican and Sistine Chapel Treasure Hunt in Rome for Kids w Skip-the-line Access
This 3-hr Private Vatican Treasure Hunt is the best way to discover the Vatican in a fun and educational way for the whole family. A top-rated kid-friendly guide will play scavenger hunts, games, trivia and much more. Your children will learn while having fun!
You will not miss the highlights of the Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
per adult from
What's included :
- skip the line
- top rated kid-friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Cortile della Pigna
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cortile della Pigna, Vatican City Italy
After getting inside the Vatican while skipping all the lines with the assistance of your tourist guide, you will reach a beautiful coutyard named Cortile della Pigna.
The treasure hunt will begin and your guide will challenge your family with trivia, games, questions. The fun has only just begun!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Then your adventure will continue inside the beautiful galleries of the Vatican Museums. You will take a stroll through the Ancient Roman and Greek Collections, the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of Tapestries and the outstanding Gallery of Geographical Maps. These very popular areas will be seen in a new light by your family: competitions and hunts will turn a musum visit into a fun experience!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Of course you will not miss the Sistine Chapel! An outstanding place painted by Renaissance artists such as Michelangelo. Although it is very important to observe silence in this sacred place, your family will still be able to participate in special treasure hunt even here!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Last but not least, this special Vatican tour will also include St. Peter's Basilica! Here you will be able to admire the Pietà by Michelangelo, several Popes' tombs and much more!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please observe the Vatican dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered to get indide Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.