Vatican & Sistine Chapel Tour For Kids
Join us for this 3 hour tour of the Vatican, specifically designed for families with children. You’ll view the Vatican Museums’ renowned collection of art, including matchless gems, such as Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. as well as Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel and his Pietà, plus you’ll enjoy fast-track access to the Museums and St. Peter's Basilica so you won’t waste time queuing. A captivating tour that you and your family will never forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Family friendly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional art Historian guide
- Semi- private tour
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You’ll meet you guide near the Vatican City, before avoiding the entrance queues at the Vatican Museums with your pre-booked tickets. You will be able to store any belongings you may have in the Vatican cloakroom before the start of the tour.
For the duration of this tour your children will participate in games and win prizes whilst learning about the Vatican’s collections. The first pieces you will see on the tour are some of the many ancient Greek and Roman sculptures, as well as the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
You will then progress through the Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Sobieski Hall, and the richly decorated Raphael Rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Next up is the highlight of any Vatican tour; the Sistine Chapel, which is still in use today, notably as the venue for the papal elections. Here you’ll see Michelangelo's 'The Last Judgment' and other frescoes depicting Biblical stories, such as the creation of Adam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Finally you will enter the most significant Catholic church in the world - Saint Peter’s Basilica.
This tour is a great way to discover the best that the Vatican has to offer, as well as keep your children entertained and engaged, as they have fun and learn. The whole family can team up to solve quizzes, join in treasure hunts, and much more. Your guide will personalise your tour, creating a unique experience for your family.
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi rank and bus station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.