Varanasi Walking Tour
If you really want to get a sense of real Varanasi the only possible way is to explore the river side and the area behind the Ganga Ghats which is setup in form of narrow and puzzled alleys. Real Varanasi lives inside the alleys which looks different than any other place found on our planet. Narrow and puzzled alleys, beautiful temples and shrines, monasteries, old buildings, cultural and religious diversity, all the major old markets, real Varanasi-food, people, cows and bulls…
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking Guide [For Safe & Honourable tourism we provide only incensed Guide]
- Professional guide in other language [French/ German, Spanish/ Italian] on demand and availability
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Varanasi by private AC vehcle [If needed]
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour guide will pick you up at 9 am from your hotel in Varanasi and drive to Harishchandra Ghat (Cremation Ghat), where the walking tour will begin.
First, walk up to Kedar Ghat where you will see locals taking their holy bath, doing rituals and prayers. From Kedar Ghat step into the narrow, full of life alleys with their residents, businesses, temples, vegetable vendors, cows and bulls. In the sections of the street, if you see a lot of vendors selling flowers, you would know there is an important temple nearby.
Then, you will go down to the riverside near Ahilyabai Ghat and walk through Dasaswmedh Ghat. After a quick rest you will walk along the river up to Manikarnika Ghat, also known as the burning ghat for cremation. From there you will proceed back to nearby parking, where your driver will meet you and drive back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in the city limit of Varanasi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.