Varanasi: Spiritual Yoga Tour With Morning Boat Ride
Situated on the banks of the River Ganges, Varanasi is considered to be the holiest city of the Hindus. On this half-day tour of Varanasi, take an early morning boat ride on the River Ganges and see some of the rituals of the pilgrims to this city. After the boat ride take a private yoga class and learn some techniques of this ancient Indian science.
• Morning boat ride on the River Ganges
• Pilgrims performing morning prayers
• One hour yoga class
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Boat ride on the River Ganges
- 1 hour yoga class
- Yoga mats
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Ghats
What's excluded :
- Food or drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ghats, Rabindranath Tagore Rd, Pathani Tola, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Ghats on the River Ganges (1 hour)
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and driven to the banks of the River Ganges.
Take a boat ride and watch the pilgrims on the banks of the river as they worship the rising sun and perform other rituals. The whole atmosphere is serene and calm as you go past the ghats (riverside steps) of the river.
After the boat ride, meet your yoga instructor who will teach you some basic exercises. The 5 000 year old science of yoga is India’s gift to the world. In Sanskrit, the word ‘yoga’ is used to signify any form of union or connection. Yoga is all about synchronising the body with the mind and breath through various breathing exercises, postures (asanas) and meditation.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in VaranasiAirports
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Do not eat a meal two hours before the yoga class.
- Yoga class will be conducted in English.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.