Varanasi Photography Tour with Lunch
Varanasi has been a cultural and spiritual center of North India for several thousand years. It lies on the Ganges - considered a holy river. Hindus believe that death in the city will bring salvation, making it a major center for pilgrimage. Varanasi also was a significant place of activities during the development of Buddhism. The city’s daily hustle and bustle and Varanasi’s otherness make it an absolute highlight for photographers, especially for those interested in portrait and street photography. Lunch is included after the tour.
• Streets, Temples, Ghats
• Varanasi Riverfront
• Religious ascetics
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within city center.
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- Lunch at local Restaurant. ( Beverage Excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities ( Optional
- Camera and accessories (available for rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Your driver will pick you up at your city center hotel in Varanasi along with your guide.
Your guide will assist you in navigating Varanasi’s inner city and riverbank to find great photo opportunities. Set out to explore the streets, temples, ghats and see the multitude of folks navigating the city and its riverfront daily. The city is known to be one of the best places in the world for street and portrait photography. You will also find sadhus, religious ascetics or any holy person in Hinduism and Jainism who has renounced the worldly life. You will be walking on streets of a city that, based on not only mythological stories but all the archaeological evidence, is among the world's oldest continually inhabited cities.
After the tour enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant. (Beverage Excluded).
You will then be dropped back to your hotel within Varanasi by your driver.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a walking tour so it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.