Varanasi Northern Bazar Walk
Varanasi has a hidden network of alleys which are known only to the Natives and are less explored by the tourism industry.
Walk with an experienced tourist guide and explore the hidden markets and colorful lives that resides in these intricate network of streets.
Explore the Spice Market, Fabric Market, Metal Works, Wholesale Market, etc
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Packaged Mineral Water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Government Licensed Tourist Guide
What's excluded :
Like any other city, Varanasi also has different parts of the city dedicated to different products. This tour is specially designed for people who like touring unexplored areas which are common only for the locals. Walk through the hidden alleys of Varanasi and explore the vivid narrow streets.
The tour guide will greet you at your hotel on your preferred time in Varanasi and drive you to District Hospital, Kabir Chaura where the walking tour will begin.
Walk through the intricate streets of the city and feel the craziness of people in those hidden markets. Observe the spice market, fabric market, metal market, wholesale products etc. Your guide on the walk will act as a big travel advisory for you.
You will explore the ineffable area with your guide for the duration of the walk and will gain insights that cannot be described in words.
Walk back to St. Thomas Church, to the parking nearby where the driver will meet you and drive back to Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please Email/Contact for customization.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.