Varanasi Life, Death and Rebirth Walk
Birth and Death are words we chose to describe the doorways in and out of a cycle. This cycle is connected to a larger cycle which awaits our return. It is all just like breathing. Remove the fear and judgement to recognise the same pattern as a principle everywhere.
Walk with us through the city of learning & burning and experience Varanasi the concept of life, death and rebirth: when it is known as ‘Mahashamstana’, "the great cremation ground" of Shiva.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Varanasi
- Professional licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour guide will pick you up at 6 PM or after sunset from your hotel in Varanasi and drive to Central city near to Saint Thomas Church, Girijaghar Crossing, where the walking tour will begin.
First, walk through the most crowded part of Varanasi, see the local market and what locals are doing. After few while enter in to the one of the oldest market in narrow lane which leads to the Kasi Vishwnath temple. It a very bright and colourful market full with the activity by local.
After that walk up to main cremation ground that is known as Manikarnika Ghat. Experience the process of cremations and life and death. Finally after cremation ground walk along the river front dunring the night time is a special experience, walk up to Dasaswmedh Ghat and feel the sprit of the place and walk back to parking nearby area where driver will meet you and drive back to Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.