Varanasi - Hidden Alleys Walk of Northern Bazaars - the silk route
Hidden Alleys walk - (Walk through the history ) you will taken to a part which is normally not offered to a guest , only a few arrive here. Full of culture ,rich food ,Banarasi Pan , Havelis , hidden temples , modern Hindi writers , sweet shops and so much to find out.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We do not offer any food - breakfast ,lunch or dinner .
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
A walk of oldest town of Varanasi where , only rarely a traveler may arrived. Once it was connected with silk route , here still lives rich silk merchants . Hidden alleys ,which are full of old traditions , philosophy , rich food & sweets .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up the guests staying in centrally located hotels in Varanasi only .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.