Varanasi: 3-hour Shopping and Street Food Tour on a tuk-tuk ride
Explore Varanasi through its bustling and colorful streets and lip-smacking food in this tour which takes you to the city’s best places whether its about food or for handicrafts! This tour will leave your senses and belly full and you will get the true experience of being a local.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4-5 vegetarian street food tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- English-speaking live guide
- All Transport on a tuk-tuk ride
What's excluded :
Your tour will begin with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 3:00 PM and from here, you will first head for your shopping tour. The first is the Godowlia market, one of the most loved and oldest markets of Varanasi. Flooded with shops on both sides, the market is famous for everything knick-knacks, fine silk, brocade textures, zari work, and shoes!
Once you’re done shopping, move ahead for all the food that is waiting for you! From trying on the best lassi, (buttered milk served with condensed milk as garnishing) to the best samosas (small deep-fried triangle with potato stuffing served with mint sauce) you will be tasting it all.
Move ahead to Kashi Chaat corner (the most iconic local eatery in Varanasi) where you will try a variety of delicacies like the papri chaat (yogurt based tangy dish), tamatar chaat (tomato and basil curry), pani puri ( small balls which are eaten with tangy and spicy water).
If that is not enough, move ahead to try the most famous sweets that Varanasi is famous for! From gulab jamun along with kulfi (India’s very own ice-cream). End this culinary journey with a meetha paan (beetle nut given which tastes sweet)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick from any hotel located in Varanasi
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.