Vanuatu Jungle - The Big Zipline Trek Tour from Port Vila
Trek through the jungle on this 3-hour group tour. This zipline course traverses back and forth across the expansive ravines. You will enjoy breathtaking views overlooking the ridge-line down to the azure waters of Mele Bay. Zip along 7 ziplines with a total length of 1.3 kilometers. The last zipline takes you 300 meters across the stunning canyon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return transfers from downtown Port Vila
- Professional guide
- Pouches for smart phones/devices
- Lockable gear storage
- Rain jackets (if required)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Vanuatu Jungle Zipline is one of Vanuatu’s best outdoor activities, Soar through the canopy of the Vanuatu jungle and over canyons, while marveling at the amazing views over Mele Bay
• Vanuatu Jungle Zipline, The Summit Gardens Devils Point Road, Port Vila, Efate Vanuatu
Departure Point :Vanuatu Helicopters, On the Seawall, Port-Vila, Vanuatu
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age 4 years)
- Weight limit of 120 kilograms
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: this tour is approximately 1-hour in duration but will take around 3-hours with transfers from Port Vila.
- Anyone not participating but wishing to watch will be subject to a $10 fee payable upon arrival
- What to bring: comfortable clothing (no short shorts or dresses), closed in shoes (if possible), bottle of water and your camera, smart phone or gopro
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.